Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Biggest Enemy ( BaruKred ) , Got Pwned

Hello !
Today I was making some Comission Quests in Crespo with my best friend Ghiauru and with a segnale . BaruKred posted on Global Chat that he is looking for some Aoe party..I told him that I'll help him because he is a poor n00b ^^...after 5 minutes..he found me ..he killed me ..and he became "Niete" ( =killer ) ...Ghiauru tried to kill him ..but he got killed . The segnale ressurected me and we went to kill him . A lvl 70+ Hunter helped me ..and I Killed BaruKred ...
After that he started to insult me ... like any coward who gets killed ... After that he started to talk in his guild ..and he was saying that he killed me bla bla bla..I came with my gang...and other lies ... He still thinks that I am a lvl 8 guy ... and I am retarded :) ! This is funny , you know ? A retarded thinks i am retarded .

Old things : I started to argue with BaruKred when I was in TheBestOfRom@ni@ Guild...and he started to insult FlorY. He made me and one other guy to insult FlorY. When I was trying to change the subject..he was starting to insult FlorY again..after some minutes he said that he lied me and he will kick me in 10 seconds. I left the guild ( didn't been kicked ^^ ) . That's why he is an asshole.

*BaruKred is lvl 70 Bagi and I am Summoner lvl 68 ..so he is much much stronger than me , but he got killed!

This is the screenshot when i killed him :

No comments: