Monday, November 12, 2007

Double Exp Event

**I added a guest book so you can leave messages to me :) you can find it in the right side of the screen "GuestBook" . I hope you won't insult me :)**


I'll say something about the weekend Double Exp Event.
Friday I was lvl 62 ..and now i am lvl 65 ^^ ... I played 6 hours during this event ( 2 hours per day ) . I am from Romania so I can't play 4 hours... ( I talk about the other exp event , the one at 6-8pm GMT -8 ... ) because that means 4AM-6AM here...
I wanna say that I changed 3 guilds this weekend : 1)MindOverMatter (left it because Bigger - he is n00b )
2)Defiance ( I left it to re-enter in MindOverMatter ...but I regret it , because i got kicked from MindOverMatter by UniqueKiller )
3)WeDontGiveAF*ck ( I am in this guild right now , I am happy because we work like a team in this guild )

I will post here some screenshots from the Dungeon :

1)


Here we were killing zombies on bridge using AOE skills

2)


Here were killing zombies :) but not on bridge ^^

3)


Here I was using Vicious Thorn skill

4)


Here I was using my aoe skill : Summon Ghost

5)


Here we were killing some algols ^^.

**P.S.: AOE = Area Of Effect ( Using Aoe Skill you will attack more monsters one time ) --> for those who doesn't know what AOE means .

No comments: